Thursday 9 June 2011

My New Blog

This is my new blog.. i created it just for my wonderful hobby... Crochet.. such a long time i had abandon this hobby.. n I'm quite jealous with other peoples who have same hobby with me.. they are more expert and creative.. awesome..!!! I started this activity since 1997 if i not mistaken.. Everything just coincident went my friend teach me how to do chain.. and i found myself do love it.. n i learned more step from my mother.. double crochet and some basic crochet. like flower, circle,.. strip.. i did it without proper education/books or teacher.. i just learned it from my mom and some i had create by my own.. as long as it be like i want it to be.. hahahah.. 

I started bought book (Teach Yourself-Visually) when i in Diploma.. in what year I'm not sure.. 2004 or 2005 or my be in my first year degree... n that was my first and the only book that i have until now.... kuikuikui.... During that time i did bag, hf cover, table runner, bottle cover and pencil case.. what i regret for is i lost all these thing and some i give it to my friends without taking any picture.. huwaaaaaaaaaaa.... but now..in this year.. i wanna try to do more n more n better like others did.. hope so.. huhu.. wish me good luck.. tq... (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment